May 31, 2013

All Hydrated

Well I'm back and feeling a lot better! It turns out I was dehydrated. Didn't end up having to go to the hospital, but I did have to make sure to take in plenty of fluids (water and juice). I also needed to just rest instead of running around in the heat. Below is ways to tell if you're dehydrated (don't ignore the signs like I did!)


I'm making sure to stay out of the heat (especially with how warm it is right now) and trying to drink more water than soda (we'll see how that goes). Sometimes I can't help wanting a soda instead of water; it tastes so good and is what I'm used to drinking.

Tomorrow's blog will bring up the dangers of drinking soda (even diet) and the effects it can have on your health and body. The blog won't be a preachy one, just pointing out the dangers for people that are looking to change their lifestyle (like me).

Hope your all staying cool and out of the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment