May 23, 2013

Is It Lived In? YES!

Ok this isn't going to be a long post...let's call it a rant/vent session. I try to pick-up and clean my house everyday (even if it's just small things). But no matter how much I do this my house still looks like a tornado hit it which makes me want to clean even more.

My husband jokes around that I have OCD and maybe I do, but who cares; it's not bothering anyone except me. There are just some days that I look around this house and a million things go swirling around my head that I think I need to get done that day to make my house look perfect. But I'm never able to do this.

I have a lot of this stuff in my house...maybe more!
 
I know that I've stated in previous blogs that perfection cannot be attained and I know that as I person I can't be perfect but why can't my house be?! My mom has stated before that you live in your house and things are bound to never be perfect because something is always going on (this is true).

However, it still doesn't make me feel any better about wanting to clean all the time and even when I finish cleaning it still isn't good enough in my eyes. What do you all think of this? Is it possible to clean too much??


Just to let you know if you click on the link above it will show those who love to clean like me or those who need to brush up on their cleaning skills just what needs to be done; either in one weekend or weekly, you decide. Rant over!

No comments:

Post a Comment