May 24, 2013

Magic In A Box

Organization is not an easy for everyone. I'll admit it I sometimes procrastinate and don't have everything as I'd like to have it here in my home. Stemming from yesterday's post I thought I'd sit here and give you all an idea to help the clutter in your own life.
 
Just last week my Mom was telling me how she needed to get some kind of storage containers for her bath towels and sheet sets. She asked me about the Sterilite containers that I already had in my own bathroom. I told her they hold all my towels; and they have casters so their easy to move around.


3 Drawer Container
 
However, I explained to my Mom that she had a lot more bath towels than I did so she would have to look for something with more drawers. She decided to go online to Amazon and just happened to come across an amazing deal. Click on the link below to check it out!
 

TWO! Count them 2 containers with 7 drawers on each one for only $65 (also has casters). They arrived in two days and I helped her set them up in her bathroom and needless to say it holds all her bath towels and a lot more! So that gave me the brilliant idea to order two sets for myself.


7 Drawer Container
 
My husband helped me swap out the old three drawer model we had and put the new ones in. I don't think I've ever been so satisfied with a product. All I can say is WOW! They're able to hold all of our bath towels, washcloths, razors, toilet paper, toothpaste, pretty much everything.
 
If any of you are looking for a way to have more storage space in your own home, apartment, or dorm I definitely recommend that you look at these. They're not flimsy and have adequate storage room. My husband and I are planning to put the other two up today around our home ( we finally have a place for all these video games and movies)!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Victoria. Thanks for the mention in your blog, and happy I could help you get a little more organized...LOL. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom for the idea. Love you!

    ReplyDelete