May 12, 2013

Without You I'd be Nothing In This World

Writing this blog today was a no brainer. Today is Mother's Day and I wanted to express how much I love and care about my Mom for all the things she's done for me and still does for me. So Mom read below because this one's for you:

Mom,

It's hard to find the words to express what you've done for me and what you still do for me each and every day. You've always encouraged me to reach for the stars and not give up on my dreams. Even when I feel like I can't accomplish something your always right there pushing me to do it and giving me the confidence that I can. Whenever I have a problem or just need somewhere to go I know your home will always been my safe haven. Spending time in your home and having a place I can go to and just rant and cry about what's bothering me and you're still able to hear every word, no matter how garbled or fast it comes out of my mouth.

Without you Mom I don't know if I would've been able to handle everything that life has thrown at me. Losing Poppy was the hardest thing I've ever had to go through (I was breaking but you still held me together) and each day I still struggle with it and I know that you do to. But I love you even more for that because you don't hide that you still miss him each and everyday and that doesn't make me feel foolish when I start to cry. Losing Dad took it's toll on everyone, especially you Mom and even though we knew what to expect with the cancer it still hurt to have to say goodbye. I wish that I could take the hurt away Mom so you don't have to anymore because you don't deserve it.

You've been the shoulder to cry on and the rock that everybody went to when they needed help. I want to be that for you and I hope you know that whenever you need or want my help all you have to do is ask and I will be there for you just like you've been there for me. You are undoubtedly my best friend and I know I don't have to hide who I am around you because you love me unconditionally no matter what. God put you here on this earth Mom, not just for me but for my brothers as well. You know all our quirks and know just what to do to make us laugh or smile and for that Mom I can't thank you enough.

You know that I could sit here and go on and list everything you've ever done for me and I'd still probably be missing a few things because you're memory was always better than mine. So in closing this letter I'll just say this; I can never thank you enough for everything you do for me and my brothers. All the thank you's in the world wouldn't add up to the heart and soul you have. Without you Mom I'd be that lost ship in the sea with no idea where I was heading but your that wind that pushes me in the right direction everytime, even if I don't know it all the time. I love you Mom so very much and hope to repay you someday for everything you've done and keep doing for me.

Love your only little girl forever and for always,

Victoria


 



PS: Sorry Mom I know you probably cried after reading this and I didn't mean to make you cry. I'll be down later to see you and give you a big hug. Love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment