May 28, 2013

Need To Rest

Well this is what I get for not taking better care of myself. Yesterday around 4:30pm I became very dizzy and nauseous and could not stand. My husband helped me into our bedroom and gave me a few cups of water to drink. The dizziness would not subside so I decided to lay down and sleep.

Instead of listening to my husband I decided I would be ok enough to come down today and visit my Mom. The dizziness is still their though and now I seem to have a bit of a fever. My Mom thinks that I'm dehydrated and I agree with her because I drink more soda than I do water (just the way I've been).

I wanted to write this post and let all of my readers know that I'll be taking a break for the next two to three days so I can have rest and put plenty of fluids into me (not sugary drinks). It doesn't feel good to feel like I'm hungover even when I don't drink.

I'm hoping this will pass sooner rather than later and won't require me to go to the doctors (don't like hospitals at all). So I'll see you all in a few days. Take care and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment