June 13, 2013

Do You Know?

 
Movies. Everyone has their favorite for one reason or another. Is it the plot or the gorgeous actor/actress that's onscreen? Or perhaps it a funny line or a fantastic twist at the end? Whatever the reason everyone has a favorite movie, but sometimes it's not easy to narrow it down to just one.
 
In my case this isn't the truth. I have one movie that sticks out among all the rest. I swear I've watched this movie over 100 times (yes that's how much I love it). A few of you might be saying why would she watch a movie more than 100 times? Is it really that good?
 
The answer is YES! The movie is that good. I love this movie not only for the actors/actresses, but for the plot and the amazing way the director was able to take the book and put it on the big screen. So I decided that for tomorrow's blog I'll discuss my favorite movie (no this will not be boring).
 
I'll bring up all the good and bad points (even though I'm a bit biased). The camera angles, the script, the lines, the actors/actresses, the director, and even the author of the book that the movie came from.
  • Universal bought the rights to the book for $150,000 (the author was over the moon).
  • The director said the movie was a time in his life when he had courage and stupidity.
Think you have an idea what the movie is? Hopefully the two hints above helped you out some. I hope you all enjoy the movie blog tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment