June 11, 2013

25


Tomorrow I officially turn 25. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it just yet. My husband, Mom, and brothers keep joking around with me that I'm really old. And in a sense I think that I am. Sure some of you who are reading this would probably kill to be 25 again, but I'd kill to be 14 again.

I'd like to be able to go back and be 14, knowing what I know now. Maybe I wouldn't have made some of the mistakes I made. Maybe I would've made different ones. At 14 I never thought what I'd be doing or where I'd be when I turned 25 and maybe I should've thought about it more.

As I've said before, I am happy and content with the way my life is, but then again what if? There goes that damn 'what if' BS again. Turning a quarter-century old scares some people, but it doesn't scare me. And 'no' I don't feel like I'm gonna go through a quarter-life crisis...lol.


I'm glad that I know what I know at 25. I know that I don't know everything, but then again I'm not supposed to. Still I feel kinda in shock, that tomorrow means that it'll be 11 years since I had my first job. Tomorrow will also mark 7 years that I've been out of highschool (wow).

It seem's like time has just flown by and some things are just distant memories. But every decision I've made has brought me here. It'll be interesting to see what 25 brings me. Tomorrow marks a new page and I'm excited to begin writing another chapter for my book called Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment