February 24, 2014

Just One Of Those Days

I honestly thought that today was going to be a bad day. I mean I woke up from this crazy nightmare that involved zombie kittens. Yes, you read that correctly zombie kittens. I guess no more watching The Walking Dead and playing with the cats before bed...lol. But for some reason this day has been anything but that.


My house has managed to stay clean for most of the day, besides the cat toys here and there on the floor. My husband and I haven't argued or been angry with each other, so that's awesome (I love days like that)! I got to spend a little time with my mom and now I just found out that my brother got a new truck, so I'm really happy for him.

I know that by the time I post this blog it'll only be noon and there are still plenty more hours in the day that something could go wrong, but I'm not gonna think like that. I'm trying to be more positive and have a better outlook on life. I think I'm finally starting to realize that you have to take it a day at a time and understand that you can't control what's going to happen.


Basically what I'm trying to come across with is don't sweat the small stuff! You might have 10 things going on in your life right now that are stressing you out, but don't focus all your energy on those 10 things. Try to remember the little things in life that make those 10 things seem insignificant.

I hope you all have a blessed and stress free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment