February 26, 2014

Brrrrrrrrr

 
Okay I'm officially over this winter! Wow I never thought I'd say that...lol. I'm actually the kind of person that loves the cold weather and the snow, just ask my family. Normally I can handle the cold better than most and don't mind driving in the snow and ice. But enough is enough already!

The main reason that I enjoy the cold weather is NO BUGS!! I hate anything that's creepy and crawly and especially during the spring and summer months they are everywhere! It really limits the amount of time I spend outside so when it snows and turns cold I don't have to worry about them bothering me.

A Bug's Life
these guys are the cute version!
 
My second reason for loving the cold weather is the HEAT that comes along with spring and summer. I can't stand how sweaty, sticky, and muggy it gets during this time. Even when you plug in an air conditioner you pretty much need to stand in front of it on full blast to get any kind of relief from the heat, at least that's what I do sometimes (admit it you've done it too).


Here in NYS we're supposed to be getting another storm next Monday into Tuesday and I'm not looking forward to more snow. I wouldn't be so down about the weather if we had a few breaks in between, but it just seems like the storms keep coming, one after another, after another. Here's hoping it'll warm up just a little bit and melt some of the snow; I'd like it to be 40-50 degrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment